According to the Kennewick Police Department, an 11-year-old girl who reported she was groped on her way to school, made the whole story up.
On the morning of February 25th, an 11 year old girl reported that she was walking to school when an unidentified male approached her and touched her buttocks and breast.
The male then threatened to kill and her family if she told anyone about the touching.
The girl told the information to two friends and one of the friends reported it to the Park Middle School staff.
The police were called by the school staff.
The police department says this story may be a perfect opportunity for parent to discuss with their child the dangers of making up this type of story.
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location
- Trios Health offers fraud protection over patient data breach
- Northwest Food n Brew with Mike Gonzalez debuts Saturday on KAPP/KVEW
- Washington seeks to overturn tribe's fuel tax exemption
- Failure to yield causes rollover accident