A Benton City teen pleaded guilty this morning to fatally stabbing a man in September and breaking into the victim’s home.
19-year-old Noel Gonzalez is convicted of second-degree murder and first-degree burglary following the September 8th stabbing death of Michael Edwards in a church parking lot in Benton City.
Gonzalez is scheduled to be sentenced February 6th.
His co-defendant, Noah Matlack is scheduled for trial April 28th for first-degree murder.
- Tri-Cities Craft Beer Festival this weekend
- BMCC seeks new men's head basketball coach
- Richland homeowners still waiting to file insurance claims after flooding
- New homeless men's facility kicks off in Pasco
- Family of the 14-year-old shot and killed in Yakima mourning his death
- Richland Public Library helps to expand STEAM education