The four teenage suspect in a kidnapping that took place last month in Yakima plead not guilty to kidnapping charges.
Ivan Sosa, Edwardo Diaz, Jason Anguiano and Daniel Barajas are accused of kidnapping a 15-year-old girl on her way to school.
Court documents state Diaz is the girl's exboyfriend.
The girl was able to get in contact with police who helped pinpoint her location.
Trial for the teens is set for next month.
- Crime Stoppers searching for Yakima County burglary suspect
- Medical supply company files for bankruptcy after 70 years of business
- New study of Seattle's $15 minimum wage says it costs jobs
- Alaska Air offers charter flight for solar eclipse viewing
- Avis to manage Waymo's self-driving cars
- RPD looking for help identifying alleged shoplifters