The four teenage suspect in a kidnapping that took place a week ago in Yakima have been formally charged.
Ivan Sosa is accused of helping Edwardo Diaz, Jason Anguiano and Daniel Barajas kidnap a 15-year-old girl on her way to school.
Court documents state Diaz is the girl's exboyfriend.
The girl was able to get in contact with police who helped pinpoint her location.
All four have been charged with first degree kidnapping and conspiracy to commit first degree kidnapping.
Barajas faces an additional charge of first degree burglary.
All will be back in court February 14th to be arraigned.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park