The four teenage suspect in a kidnapping that took place a week ago in Yakima have been formally charged.
Ivan Sosa is accused of helping Edwardo Diaz, Jason Anguiano and Daniel Barajas kidnap a 15-year-old girl on her way to school.
Court documents state Diaz is the girl's exboyfriend.
The girl was able to get in contact with police who helped pinpoint her location.
All four have been charged with first degree kidnapping and conspiracy to commit first degree kidnapping.
Barajas faces an additional charge of first degree burglary.
All will be back in court February 14th to be arraigned.
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement