A 10 week parenting class titled, "Parenting with Dignity", offered by Safe Harbor Support Center starts tonight at 5:30 p.m.
Classes will be held at the Safe Harbor Support Center, 1111 North Grant Place in Kennewick.
Parents, foster parents, adoptive parents, guardians and relatives are encouraged to attend.
To register or for more information, call 509-460-4991. There is a fee ($100 per person, $150 per couple) to attend to cover the cost of class, materials and snacks.
- Richland roads closed for construction
- Merkel hints at same-sex marriage vote in Germany
- Officals warn 80 homeowners of evacuation as Chelan fire grows to 7 square miles
- Swedish hostage released after 6 years
- New non-profit Service Peace Warriors trains service dogs for veterans
- Local business owner helping maintain Yakima's landmark sign