A 10 week parenting class titled, "Parenting with Dignity", offered by Safe Harbor Support Center starts tonight at 5:30 p.m.
Classes will be held at the Safe Harbor Support Center, 1111 North Grant Place in Kennewick.
Parents, foster parents, adoptive parents, guardians and relatives are encouraged to attend.
To register or for more information, call 509-460-4991. There is a fee ($100 per person, $150 per couple) to attend to cover the cost of class, materials and snacks.
- Ducks end Michigan's run with 69-68 victory, head to Elite 8
- CBC officials work to promote healthy studying, combatting drug usage
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call