The City of Milton-Freewater said results from tests on water wells just outside of city limits prove to be clean.
The State of Oregon was checking the water at a trailer park to see if it was a public health hazard, contaminated with E.Coli bacteria.
Now in the hands of the Oregon health authority.
People at the trailer park are still moving forward with their petition for forced annexation.
The state will continue its testing.
If it's found later the water is a health hazard, the city could be looking at spending millions of dollars to fix the problem.
- Benton County deputies seize $1.6 million of marijuana
- 1 dead after semi vs. train collision near I-82
- Patients react to Walla Walla General Hospital closure announcement
- Landscaping product business burglarized by two masked men
- Yakima council will revisit public safety ordinance
- Yakima Chamber of Commerce announces 2017 community service award recipient