The City of Milton-Freewater said results from tests on water wells just outside of city limits prove to be clean.
The State of Oregon was checking the water at a trailer park to see if it was a public health hazard, contaminated with E.Coli bacteria.
Now in the hands of the Oregon health authority.
People at the trailer park are still moving forward with their petition for forced annexation.
The state will continue its testing.
If it's found later the water is a health hazard, the city could be looking at spending millions of dollars to fix the problem.
- Community scared after recent violence in Yakima
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter