YAKIMA, Wash. - The 3rd annual BBQ with the cops will take place on Saturday.
The event will take place at The Range, an indoor shooting facility.
The BBQ with the cops started as a way for the community to get to know the Yakima Police
At the event there will be free food, people will get to take pictures with cops.
The first 50 children that arrived to the event will get a free pumpkin.
There will also be a silent auction, all of the money raised at the event will go towards Children’s
Wishes and Dreams.
The Range owner Austin Harlan said that everyone is welcome to come and have some fun.
BBQ with the cops will be from noon to 3 p.m.
The Range is located at 1701 Garretson Lane in Yakima.
'I am...fashionable to hate': Immigrant moves crowd at local Islamic Center
Body of former Hermiston resident found in canal
- Body of former Hermiston resident found in canal
- Partridge Family star David Cassidy "surrounded by family" in hospital
- Honda recalling 900,000 Odyssey minivans, seats may tip forward
- Richland community members hold early morning Bombers football send off to playoffs
- Petition calls for Yakima Speedway to stay after announcement that it will be sold