Molly Whitney a 3rd grade teacher at Marcus Whitman Elementary in Richland said they had Seahawks day at school a few weeks ago and only a few of her students had Seahawks gear so her parents donated white shirts and her students got to decorate them.
Students alo played Seahawks bingo and pin the football between the uprights.
- 7 dead in Kashmir cable car accident
- Displaced and desperate: 'I will never go back to Marawi'
- Neighboring houses catch fire in Pasco
- Woman's body found on park trail in Everett
- Store clerks and customers disarm robber, hold suspect down until police arrive
- Accidental shooting at child's party leaves 1 man hurt