Molly Whitney a 3rd grade teacher at Marcus Whitman Elementary in Richland said they had Seahawks day at school a few weeks ago and only a few of her students had Seahawks gear so her parents donated white shirts and her students got to decorate them.
Students alo played Seahawks bingo and pin the football between the uprights.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget