A third plea deal is struck in the Yakima Canyon double murder case.
Heriberto Villa pleaded guilty to second degree murder in the shooting death of Michael Eby and Ryan Pederson.
Both Eby and Pederson were found shot to death in a car back in 2012.
In exchange for the plea, Villa will testify against Marco Gallegos, two other suspects in the case have also plead guilty and will testify as well.
- Global cyberattack: What you need to know
- Massive malware attack: Who's been hit
- State lawmakers pull all-nighter to try to reach budget deal, avert government shutdown
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor