A third plea deal is struck in the Yakima Canyon double murder case.
Heriberto Villa pleaded guilty to second degree murder in the shooting death of Michael Eby and Ryan Pederson.
Both Eby and Pederson were found shot to death in a car back in 2012.
In exchange for the plea, Villa will testify against Marco Gallegos, two other suspects in the case have also plead guilty and will testify as well.
- 'Umbrella' protesters charged one day after new Hong Kong leader selected
- London's Muslim women march for victims of Westminster terror attack
- Four people shot to death in Northern California home
- Mexican companies express interest in building border wall
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
- Montana man identified as Las Vegas Strip shooting victim