Thousands of people are expected to turn out in Hermiston for this year's Umatilla County Fair.
People are packing the fairgrounds to check out the livestock, play games and hear live music.
The fair has been around since 1912 and for many people, attending has become a family tradition.
There's plent to see and do from the rodeo, carnival, the food and, of course, the animals.
The fair runs through Saturday.
Tickets are $8 adults, $6 dollars for seniors, $4 for children ages 6 to 12.
For more information, click here.
- Supporters of Hanford Reach worried about Trump action
- Missing Seattle woman found dead in Columbia River
- Police searching for driver missing from car wreck
- Google Maps now remembers where you parked your car
- Seahawk's "Blitz" to entertain students in Yakima today
- Bride of ISIS: From 'happily ever after' to hell