Thousands of people are expected to turn out in Hermiston for this year's Umatilla County Fair.
People are packing the fairgrounds to check out the livestock, play games and hear live music.
The fair has been around since 1912 and for many people, attending has become a family tradition.
There's plent to see and do from the rodeo, carnival, the food and, of course, the animals.
The fair runs through Saturday.
Tickets are $8 adults, $6 dollars for seniors, $4 for children ages 6 to 12.
For more information, click here.
- Boyz II Men performing at Benton Franklin Fair & Rodeo
- Gary Allan to kick off Pendleton Round-Up, Happy Canyon week
- Some balk as Seattle seeks to spend more money on homeless
- The Trump stock market rally is under siege
- 'Umbrella' protesters charged one day after new Hong Kong leader selected
- London's Muslim women march for victims of Westminster terror attack