Thousands of people are expected to turn out in Hermiston for this year's Umatilla County Fair.
People are packing the fairgrounds to check out the livestock, play games and hear live music.
The fair has been around since 1912 and for many people, attending has become a family tradition.
There's plent to see and do from the rodeo, carnival, the food and, of course, the animals.
The fair runs through Saturday.
Tickets are $8 adults, $6 dollars for seniors, $4 for children ages 6 to 12.
For more information, click here.
- Search amplifies in forest west of Naches for 20-year-old missing since Friday
- Amazon Prime Day promo starts night of July 10, now 30 hours
- Modi to become first Indian Prime Minister to visit Israel
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time