Kennewick Police arrest an 18-year-old man and two 17-year-old boys for allegedly breaking into a garage last week on the 900 block of South Union Street in Kennewick.
The victims reported they saw several subjects breaking into their garage just after midnight on Thursday, March 6th.
The suspects fled in a vehicle.
Through surveillance cameras, investigators were able to identify the suspects. Arrested were 18-year-old Bariq Al Shamary of Kennewick and two 17-year-old boys of Kennewick. A fourth 17-year-old boy remains at large.
- Community scared after recent violence in Yakima
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter