Three teenagers facing adult charges make their first superior court appearance in Yakima this afternoon.
Edwardo Diaz, and three other teenage suspects are accused of kidnapping Diaz's ex girlfriend earlier this week on her way to school.
Court documents say Diaz, Jason Anguiano, Daniel Barajas, and a fourth suspect still in juvenile detention -- put the girl into a trunk and attempted to drive up Chinook Pass before being stopped.
The girl was able to work with police over the phone while in the trunk, and help pinpoint her location.
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced