Three teenagers facing adult charges make their first superior court appearance in Yakima this afternoon.
Edwardo Diaz, and three other teenage suspects are accused of kidnapping Diaz's ex girlfriend earlier this week on her way to school.
Court documents say Diaz, Jason Anguiano, Daniel Barajas, and a fourth suspect still in juvenile detention -- put the girl into a trunk and attempted to drive up Chinook Pass before being stopped.
The girl was able to work with police over the phone while in the trunk, and help pinpoint her location.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds