YAKIMA, Wash. - Tuesday night an armed robbery was reported at the Wiley City Market located on the 2900 block of S. Wiley Rd. in Yakima.
Three males were reported having pistols and a sawed-off shotgun while they attempted to rob the Wiley City Market.
Deputies responded to the area with the assistance from the Yakima Police Department and the Washington State Patrol.
Upon their arrival, the suspects had left in a gray colored vehicle and headed south on Wiley City Rd.
The Sheriff’s Office was then advised that a gray colored vehicle was reported to have lost control and went through a yard on the 9000 block of Meadowbrook Rd.
Responding deputies and officers went to that location where they found three males matching the description of the suspects.
One of which had a large amount of money on them.
Some of the clothing believed to have been used in the robbery and a gun were also recovered.
All three suspects are juveniles and were booked into the Yakima County Juvenile Detention Facility on charges of 1st Degree Robbery.
'I am...fashionable to hate': Immigrant moves crowd at local Islamic Center
Gesa Credit Union placed on lockdown after teller was robbed
- Gesa Credit Union placed on lockdown after teller was robbed
- Body of former Hermiston resident found in canal
- Partridge Family star David Cassidy "surrounded by family" in hospital
- Honda recalling 900,000 Odyssey minivans, seats may tip forward
- Richland community members hold early morning Bombers football send off to playoffs