Three suspects in a Lower Yakima Valley homicide make their first court appearances this afternoon.
Luis Anguiano, Martin Alvarez and Jose Davila all appeared on suspicion of second degree murder.
Court documents state the three men and a fourth suspect, Carlos Hernandez went to Charles Burkybile's home near Harrah Saturday to buy marijuana.
Shortly after meeting with Burkybile, shots were fired at his home, fatally wounding him.
Officers were able to arrest Davila later on, who told them Aguiano and Alvarez were the ones who shot at the home -- both men were arrested over the weekend.
Carlos Hernandez turned himself in to sheriffs earlier today.
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations