Three suspects in a Lower Yakima Valley homicide make their first court appearances this afternoon.
Luis Anguiano, Martin Alvarez and Jose Davila all appeared on suspicion of second degree murder.
Court documents state the three men and a fourth suspect, Carlos Hernandez went to Charles Burkybile's home near Harrah Saturday to buy marijuana.
Shortly after meeting with Burkybile, shots were fired at his home, fatally wounding him.
Officers were able to arrest Davila later on, who told them Aguiano and Alvarez were the ones who shot at the home -- both men were arrested over the weekend.
Carlos Hernandez turned himself in to sheriffs earlier today.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget