From the Kennewick Police Department-
Around 10:20AM on 8/19/14, a customer at the Best Western (4001 W 27th Ave) reported that a male subject had entered the location and taken the money from the buffet tip jar. The suspect then left the location and walked to the back parking lot of Wal Mart. The suspect, 23 year old Aaron Carpenter was contacted in Walmart after officers determined he fit the bill as the suspect. He was arrested and booked into the Benton County Jail the Theft. The money was returned to the business.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location