From the Kennewick Police Department-
Around 10:20AM on 8/19/14, a customer at the Best Western (4001 W 27th Ave) reported that a male subject had entered the location and taken the money from the buffet tip jar. The suspect then left the location and walked to the back parking lot of Wal Mart. The suspect, 23 year old Aaron Carpenter was contacted in Walmart after officers determined he fit the bill as the suspect. He was arrested and booked into the Benton County Jail the Theft. The money was returned to the business.
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees
- Richland extends Benton County jail contract
- First eating disorder treatment program begins in Kennewick
- Jury hears interview with defendant during retrial for former police officer accused of rape