A food drive in Hermiston is working to help people from the Tri-Cities to Pendleton.
To celebrate the grand opening of their new Chrysler dealership, Tom Denchel Country is teaming up with Second Harvest and the Agape House Food Bank.
For every car sold each weekend in August, they will donate a portion of the sale to the food banks.
Tom the Tiger is the dealer's mascot and will lead the food drive.
They will also match any donations made by the community.
For every dollar raised, Second Harves says it can feed five people.
- Global cyberattack: What you need to know
- Massive malware attack: Who's been hit
- State lawmakers pull all-nighter to try to reach budget deal, avert government shutdown
- Elderly woman found dead floating in pool
- Three juveniles crash car after robbing market at gunpoint
- Lightning strikes Richland home, burns entire top floor