A food drive in Hermiston is working to help people from the Tri-Cities to Pendleton.
To celebrate the grand opening of their new Chrysler dealership, Tom Denchel Country is teaming up with Second Harvest and the Agape House Food Bank.
For every car sold each weekend in August, they will donate a portion of the sale to the food banks.
Tom the Tiger is the dealer's mascot and will lead the food drive.
They will also match any donations made by the community.
For every dollar raised, Second Harves says it can feed five people.
- Discrimination lawsuit filed by former firefighter settled
- Seattle plant failure dumps millions of gallons of sewage
- Colorado weighs strategy for guarding against pot crackdown
- Washington, Oregon governors vow to fight Trump on environmental laws
- Wolves kill chickens and a goose in Eastern Oregon
- Headless body found in Snake River in Eastern Washington state