A food drive in Hermiston is working to help people from the Tri-Cities to Pendleton.
To celebrate the grand opening of their new Chrysler dealership, Tom Denchel Country is teaming up with Second Harvest and the Agape House Food Bank.
For every car sold each weekend in August, they will donate a portion of the sale to the food banks.
Tom the Tiger is the dealer's mascot and will lead the food drive.
They will also match any donations made by the community.
For every dollar raised, Second Harves says it can feed five people.
- Richland fireworks volunteers hoping to give back with proceeds
- Evacuation orders in place for Selah fire
- Police looking to arrest meth possession, delivery suspect
- Crews intensify search for missing Union Gap woman
- Deal in principle reached on Washington state operating budget
- Global cyberattack: What you need to know