BENTON CITY, Wash. - Benton County Gang Enforcement Team located two illegal marijuana grows and one hash oil laboratory Tuesday morning in Benton City.
According to Benton County Sheriff Office, one of the grows located near the 6100 block was a medical marijuana grow that was violating Benton County code and the other grow was illegal.
The hash oil laboratory was also illegal.
Detectives arrested 26-year-old Marcus A. Martinez at the lab for Uniform Controlled Substance violations.
As of now the investigation is still ongoing.
- Boy pleads not guilty in Freeman High School shooting
- Yakima family celebrating son's life through a book drive
- 'We're lucky no one died here': Semi collides with transit bus, several people hospitalized
- TONIGHT @ 5, 6 & 6:30: Live update on injury semi v. transit bus crash; body found in Yakima River
- Norse Peak Fire is 80 percent contained after burning over 87 square miles
- Walmart donates over $30,000 in school supplies to Milton-Freewater School District