KENNEWICK, Wash. - Hanford businesses were focusing on the future Tuesday.
The Connect Tri-Cities event at the Three Rivers Convention Center in Kennewick brought together Hanford stakeholders, employers and the community to highlight everything available for the next generation work force.
Organizers say there will be something for everyone who attends this event.
"Students can come in and meet with colleges, there are going to be live demonstrations, there's going to be one on one interviews and resume preparation. There’s going to be employers here with jobs available and they will be talking about what the skills are that they need," Connect Tri-Cities spokesperson Renee Brooks said.
The goal is to fill the jobs left by retired individuals in the Hanford community.
Veterans can also RSVP online for a free breakfast Thursday morning where they can learn about positions available in the Hanford community.
If you would like to attend the job fair taking place through Thursday visit the website to register and for more information.
- Media outlets participate in Northwest Harvest "Carve Out Hunger"
- Camp Hope considering new winter shelter locations
- Message in a bottle tossed into ocean found 29 years later
- Pasco sees decrease in criminal mischief in multi-family buildings
- Kennewick police officer retires after 30+ years of service