KENNEWICK, Wash. - Kennewick Police Officers responded to the area of N Dayton and Kennewick Avenue after receiving reports of a Burglary and Assault.
According to police 24-year-old, Robert Jason Jones, violated a no contact court order when he entered the residence in the described area and allegedly assaulted the person inside.
Police say Jones entered the residence on other occasions as well to commit the crimes.
As of now, police say Jones is wanted for two counts of Burglary, two counts of Felony Court Order Violation and two more counts of Felony Assault. Officials also say Jones has five outstanding warrants for his arrest.
If you have any information regarding Jones location please call 628-0333 and reference case numbers KPD 17-37351 and KPD 17-37368.
- Search suspended for missing Washington elk hunter
- Police say 9-year-old girl used to smuggle drugs into prison
- Ex-student to face judge in body fluids contamination case
- Mom of teen accused of starting Eagle Creek fire: "This is a trauma for him"
- Deputies respond to suspicious briefcase in West Richland