PASCO, Wash. - Pasco police are looking for two men who robbed Little Caesars Pizza employees at gunpoint on Road 68 in Pasco just before 10:00 p.m. Wednesday night.
Sgt. Rigo Pruneda said two men entered the restaurant as three employees were cleaning up and closing for the night.
The men demanded that the manager open a safe and give them money.
The two suspects then ran out the back door, getting away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Sgt. Pruneda said the men had covered their faces in blue bandanas and were dressed in all back.
No one was injured.
If you have any information on the suspects or their location, police warn you not to approach and give them a call.
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations