AN SUV involved in an early morning police chase in Richland was struck by a train in Prosser.
The Benton County sheriff's office said no one was in the car when it was hit around 4:30 a.m. by a BNSF freight train.
The car has been removed from the tracks and the trains are still moving in that area.
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes