AN SUV involved in an early morning police chase in Richland was struck by a train in Prosser.
The Benton County sheriff's office said no one was in the car when it was hit around 4:30 a.m. by a BNSF freight train.
The car has been removed from the tracks and the trains are still moving in that area.
- Residents lose everything in apartment fire over the weekend
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser