KENNEWICK, Wash. - Police arrested a transient man caught riding a mini dirt bike on the street with a large knife.
Jesus Luevanos, 34, had no helmet, mirrors or lights on the non-street legal bike, police said.
He refused to pull over when an officer tried to stop him, attempting to flee at a top speed of 30 miles per hour.
Once he finally gave up, police found he had a large bayonet knife in a sheath and no driver’s license.
The suspect was booked into jail for a weapons violation and failure to obey a police officer.
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater