KENNEWICK, Wash. - Police arrested a transient man caught riding a mini dirt bike on the street with a large knife.
Jesus Luevanos, 34, had no helmet, mirrors or lights on the non-street legal bike, police said.
He refused to pull over when an officer tried to stop him, attempting to flee at a top speed of 30 miles per hour.
Once he finally gave up, police found he had a large bayonet knife in a sheath and no driver’s license.
The suspect was booked into jail for a weapons violation and failure to obey a police officer.
- Human remains found in Milton-Freewater fire
- Tri-Cities steps up to help rescue dog with severed spine
- Kidnapping murder suspect appears in court
- Deputies, Crime Stoppers look to arrest alien charged with attempted murder
- Trump, Congress punt again on critical Obamacare subsidies
- Woman choked in Columbia Park, police seek suspect and witnesses