The City of Richland held a ceremony for the "Tree of Seasons" sculpture this morning. The crowd braved the 20 degree temperatures to see the artwork's dedication.
The 18 foot tall, stainless steel sculpture is located in the roundabout at Lee Boulevard and The Parkway. Locals hope the sculpture will provide a new aesthetic to the area. The artwork's cost was made possible by a partnership between the City of Richland, the Richland Parkway Business Improvement District, and the Market at the Parkway Farmer's Market.
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced
- Vulnerable pets earn second chance at life with generous donation
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire