The City of Richland held a ceremony for the "Tree of Seasons" sculpture this morning. The crowd braved the 20 degree temperatures to see the artwork's dedication.
The 18 foot tall, stainless steel sculpture is located in the roundabout at Lee Boulevard and The Parkway. Locals hope the sculpture will provide a new aesthetic to the area. The artwork's cost was made possible by a partnership between the City of Richland, the Richland Parkway Business Improvement District, and the Market at the Parkway Farmer's Market.
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome