Tree trimming along Powerhouse Road in Yakima today will result in the closure of a portion of the street.
City of Yakima crews will be cutting back branches on trees along the north side of Powerhouse to improve safety in the area. As a result, the portion of Powerhouse from the intersection of Lincoln Avenue and 24th Avenue to the intersection of Powerhouse and 26th Avenue will be closed until 2:30 PM.
Flaggers will be in place to direct traffic and traffic delays in the area are likely to occur.
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation
- Returning property owners not convinced Mother Nature is to blame for recent flooding
- Yakima council presents draft of ‘inclusive public safety ordinance'
- Yakima council votes against raising car tab fees