The Tri-Cities Airport in Pasco has received a $6 million federal grant which will be used to help fund the $44 million dollar expansion of the airport terminal which will begin in August.
The project will totally redesign the airport terminal, and increase the size of the ticketing, security, and baggage claim areas from 60,000 square feet to 110,000.
The expansion is expected to be finished in the fall of 2016.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds