The Tri-Cities Airport in Pasco has received a $6 million federal grant which will be used to help fund the $44 million dollar expansion of the airport terminal which will begin in August.
The project will totally redesign the airport terminal, and increase the size of the ticketing, security, and baggage claim areas from 60,000 square feet to 110,000.
The expansion is expected to be finished in the fall of 2016.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities