The Tri-Cities Airport in Pasco has received a $6 million federal grant which will be used to help fund the $44 million dollar expansion of the airport terminal which will begin in August.
The project will totally redesign the airport terminal, and increase the size of the ticketing, security, and baggage claim areas from 60,000 square feet to 110,000.
The expansion is expected to be finished in the fall of 2016.
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds
- Upgrade your posters for a fresh look
- Trial of 2 Spokane psychologists over CIA torture pushed to Sept.
- Man charged with felony assault over missing cigarette
- Woman wanted by authorities for escape from community custody