Port of Pasco Commissioners approve a resolution to authorize the sale of revenue bonds for the Tri-Cities Airport Terminal Expasion Project.
The bonds are expected to sell for a total of $25,000,000 and not to exceed $28,000,000.
The bonds are expected to sell by July 17th and the commission expects to sign construction contracts the following day.
Construction is scheduled to begin August 1st and be completed by January 2017.
- Controversial cannabis shop put on hold
- Tri-Cities Community Health CEO sees no benefits in GOP health care plan
- Kennewick Fire warns fireworks could result in $5,000 fine, jail time
- New Hanford site kiosk unveiled at Richland Public Library
- Crews continue to battle wildfire in Selah
- PNNL denies whistleblower retaliation against worker