Port of Pasco Commissioners approve a resolution to authorize the sale of revenue bonds for the Tri-Cities Airport Terminal Expasion Project.
The bonds are expected to sell for a total of $25,000,000 and not to exceed $28,000,000.
The bonds are expected to sell by July 17th and the commission expects to sign construction contracts the following day.
Construction is scheduled to begin August 1st and be completed by January 2017.
- Man in custody following Benton County standoff
- Crews start project to connect people to Columbia Park Trail in South Richland
- Local Marine runs ultra-marathon 8 months after being in a coma
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance