The Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce hosted its annual awards luncheon honoring local businesses that have made a difference in our community the past year.
There were eight different categories including Ambassador of The Year and Impact Awards.
Frost Me Sweet owner Megan Savely was one of the winners of this years Business On A Roll Award.
Savely opened up Frost Me Sweet in downtown Richland in 2011.
Savely said getting this award verifies that what the business is doing is working.
"It's surreal. I think everyday we just go and go and try and get the job done. It's nice to see that it working, doing what we love and loving our community, it's working so we are really excited," siad Savely.
Over the past year Frost Me Sweet saw 30% growth and hired 15 new employees.
Claar Cellars and Ice Harbor Brewing Company also won the Business On A Roll award.
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval
- UPDATE: Community debates Prosser SD staff's actions
- Yakima city leaders still working on an "inclusive public safety ordinance'