The Home and Garden show at the TRAC kicks off today.
Organizers said they are expecting 12 to 15 thousand people to attend the show this weekend.
The event has been going on for more than 25 years.
There are 200 vendors showcasing a variety of items for homes
What makes this show different from others is the 14 feet landscaping exhibit.
The Home and Garden show runs Saturday from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m. and Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Turkey blocks Wikipedia over what it calls terror 'smear campaign'
- Rattlesnakes come out of hibernation in the Tri-Cities
- Community members spread messages of acceptance outside of Prosser school
- Community scared after recent violence in Yakima
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties