A Tri-Cities man with a face full of tattoos is on the run, authorities say.
Javier Calderon Jr., 25, is wanted on charges of escape from community custody. He also goes by “Rascal,” “Toker” or “JJ.”
Calderon is 5’7” and weighs about 180 pounds. He has short black hair and brown eyes.
His last known residence was in Kennewick, though he has lived in Pasco as well. Court documents show he has had gang ties and run-ins with the law since 2008.
Contact Tri-Cities Crime Stoppers if you know his whereabouts or have any information that could lead to his arrest.
'I am...fashionable to hate': Immigrant moves crowd at local Islamic Center
Benton county commissioners urge state to shut down West Richland pot shop
- Benton county commissioners urge state to shut down West Richland pot shop
- Opioid epidemic affecting Washington, AG asks for more restrictions
- Local church selling Christmas trees to fight child hunger
- Winter shelter for homeless young adults needs volunteers to open
- Heritage University awarded $6.3 million, biggest donation in its history