The mayors of the Tri-Cities address a luncheon at the convention center in Kennewick today.
It was the 12th annual State of the Cities address featuring the mayors of Pasco, Richland, West Richland and Mayor Pro-Tem of Kennewick.
One major them this year was the way the different cities work in cooperation and partnership as the cities grow.
Kennewick mayor pro-tem Don Britian says Kennewick is focused on industrial development south of Southridge, and working on a master plan for the re-development of Vista Field.
The luncheon brought together hundreds of local businesses and community leaders and gave them opportunity to ask questions.
- Afghan troops withdraw from key area in fight with Taliban
- Khalid Masood: What we know about the London attacker
- High school students get glimpse into future careers
- Ducks end Michigan's run with 69-68 victory, head to Elite 8
- CBC officials work to promote healthy studying, combatting drug usage
- Washington state operating budget proposal may cut homeless funding