Students from the Tri-Cities visit the Yakima Training Center this morning to learn about military vehicles.
Members of the Washington Army National Guard gave students from the Tri-Tech Skills Center a tour of the mobilization and training equipment site.
Students learned about the inner workings of the machinery and had the chance to look around inside.
One student says he wants to pursue a career through the National Guard.
"I'm thinking about joining the [Guard], they have a good diesel program, they have a lot of good programs here that will help you out once you're out [of the service]," said Marco Martinez.
Guard members also spoke with students about career opporunities they could pursue in the Guard after graduation.
- Woman dies in highway crash in Yakima
- Man shot by deputy in Burien was carrying pen, not knife
- Lawsuit filed following police shooting in Washington state
- 5 year old girl found unconscious in pool
- Ex-boyfriend kills new boyfriend and then himself
- West Richland residents hold petition signing against new cannabis shop