The trial for a man accused of killing a 9-month-old Richland girl is set for July 28th.
Jose Luis Aguilar is charged with raping and killing his girlfriend's daughter, Serenity Reedy.
The state said it is satisfied with the discovery requests and the defense is ready to proceed to trial.
According to court documents, the baby girl was found dead in her crib with a fractured skull and injuries to her vaginal area.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds