A sex abuse lawsuit against the Diocese of Yakima continues today in U.S. District Court.
A judge heard testimony from social workers and foster family of the plaintiff, who goes by John Doe.
Doe's attorneys are accusing the diocese of failing to properly screen priesthood candidate, Aaron Ramirez, before accepting him into the clergy.
Doe says Ramirez raped him in a trailer owned by the Zillah parish in 1999 -- Doe was 17 at the time.
- Utah governor says he will approve strictest DUI limit in US
- Protect yourself from fastest growing crime: ID theft
- Authorities apprehend kayaking burglar suspect
- Judge orders Exxon to hand over climate change documents
- KSD votes 3-2 to keep speaker Brad Henning
- American Cancer Society concerned with new health care legislation