The second trial of a former nanny accused of being responsible for the death of the one-year-old child she was watching over is set to begin on September 29th.
Kelli Jacobsen is charged with manslaughter in the June 2011 death of Ryder Morrision.
A jury originally heard the case in May of last year, but it could not reach a verdict and the judge declared a mistrial.
- 'It tears me up:' Trophy shop immortalizes fallen soldiers
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater