The second trial of a former nanny accused of being responsible for the death of the one-year-old child she was watching over is set to begin on September 29th.
Kelli Jacobsen is charged with manslaughter in the June 2011 death of Ryder Morrision.
A jury originally heard the case in May of last year, but it could not reach a verdict and the judge declared a mistrial.
- Westinghouse Electric to file for bankruptcy
- Bodies of 2 UN experts found in Democratic Republic of Congo
- Richland former Gonzaga player to see team make history
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland