A trial for a 19-year-old murder suspect will continue tomorrow.
Joshua Hunt is one of two suspects in the killing of Joshua Snapp in Richland on July 4th.
With it being President's day, day three of the trial will pick up tomorrow.
The trial of the other suspect in the case, John Young, is scheduled to start next month.
- Washington hosting 100 community fireworks displays on 4th of July
- Firework stands open up on tribal land
- Authorities warning swimmers after man was swept away in Yakima River
- Man fatally shot by Kent police during pursuit identified
- Credit card skimmers on the rise in grocery stores
- Veterans benefiting from free community acupuncture