A trial for a 19-year-old murder suspect will continue tomorrow.
Joshua Hunt is one of two suspects in the killing of Joshua Snapp in Richland on July 4th.
With it being President's day, day three of the trial will pick up tomorrow.
The trial of the other suspect in the case, John Young, is scheduled to start next month.
- Westinghouse Electric to file for bankruptcy
- Bodies of 2 UN experts found in Democratic Republic of Congo
- Richland former Gonzaga player to see team make history
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland