A trial for a 19-year-old murder suspect will continue tomorrow.
Joshua Hunt is one of two suspects in the killing of Joshua Snapp in Richland on July 4th.
With it being President's day, day three of the trial will pick up tomorrow.
The trial of the other suspect in the case, John Young, is scheduled to start next month.
- Former Pasco police officer found not guilty of rape, assault
- Court rules on lawsuit against WSU in euthanized dog case
- Man arrested on 3 warrants due to unrelated 911 call
- Repairing the damage from recent flooding keeping contractors busy
- 72-year-old Bellingham man charged with rape, other crimes
- Contested speaker Brad Henning withdraws from KSD event