The trial of accused murderer Joshua Hunt will start on February 10th as scheduled.
The 19-year-old is one of two murder suspects in the killing of Joshua Snapp on the Fourth of July .
Today Hunt's attorney requested the trial be delayed three to seven months so he could have more time to review foresic evidence.
Judge Carrie Runge denied that request and said the trial will start February 10th as planned.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities