The trial of accused murderer Joshua Hunt will start on February 10th as scheduled.
The 19-year-old is one of two murder suspects in the killing of Joshua Snapp on the Fourth of July .
Today Hunt's attorney requested the trial be delayed three to seven months so he could have more time to review foresic evidence.
Judge Carrie Runge denied that request and said the trial will start February 10th as planned.
- Man in custody following Benton County standoff
- Crews start project to connect people to Columbia Park Trail in South Richland
- Local Marine runs ultra-marathon 8 months after being in a coma
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance