Effective next Tuesday, July 15th, Trios Health's Emergency Department will be located at Trios Southridge Hospital, 3810 Plaza Way in Kennewick.
Also begining that day, the 900 S. Auburn Street location will no longer offer emergency services. The changes previously mentioned will begin at 7 a.m. on that day (Tuesday, July 15th).
Local emergency medical services (EMS) have been notified of this change so that they may transport patients to the correct facility. The closed ER location will re-open at 8:15 AM as Trios Urgent Care - Auburn, offering walk-in services and primary care appointments.
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced
- Vulnerable pets earn second chance at life with generous donation
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November