Trios Health employees marched from the Southridge sports complex to their new building to claim their hospital.
The hospital in the Southridge area of Kennewick is finished and trios health employess will start training there and moving in equipment in early June.
The last time people in the Tri-Cities marched for a hospital was in 1950 for the opening of KGH.
For the employees of Trios Health this march means they claimed the new facility as their place to serve the community.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park