Trios Health employees marched from the Southridge sports complex to their new building to claim their hospital.
The hospital in the Southridge area of Kennewick is finished and trios health employess will start training there and moving in equipment in early June.
The last time people in the Tri-Cities marched for a hospital was in 1950 for the opening of KGH.
For the employees of Trios Health this march means they claimed the new facility as their place to serve the community.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities