Trios Health will hold two free “Heart Smart” events for un- and under-insured individuals, featuring cholesterol and glucose screenings, in observation of Heart Month in February. The screenings, offered to the first 130 individuals to sign up, will be held on February 14 and February 15 from 9 am to 3 pm. Screenings are by appointment only.
Each Heart Smart screening will provide a (non-fasting) cholesterol screening and analysis; glucose screening; blood sugar panel; height, weight, and body mass index check; blood pressure reading; and consultation with a Trios clinician and a Trios registered dietician. Each screening appointment will last approximately 10 minutes.
Appointments will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis until all 130 slots are filled. A waiting list will be maintained (in order) should there be cancellations. For more information or to make an
appointment, call 509‐585‐5314.
The February 14 event will be held at the Southridge Sports Complex located at 2901 Southridge Boulevard in Kennewick; use of the facility is being donated for this community service event. The February 15 event will be held at the Trios Care Center at Keene Plaza located at 83 Keene Road in Richland.
- Community scared after recent violence in Yakima
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter