Trios Health continued their transition into their new Southridge Hospital, by transferring patients from their hospital in Kennewick on Auburn.
Starting at 7AM this morning, three ambulances were used to transfer the almost 30 patients. The process should be finished by early this afternoon.
The new Trios Southridge Hospital is located on Plaza Way, just across the street from Southridge High School. The new hospital will also open their Emergency Room today.
The Trios Health location on Auburn will transition into the Trios Woman's & Children Hospital. The emergency area will be changed to an Urgent Care facility.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location