Trios Health continued their transition into their new Southridge Hospital, by transferring patients from their hospital in Kennewick on Auburn.
Starting at 7AM this morning, three ambulances were used to transfer the almost 30 patients. The process should be finished by early this afternoon.
The new Trios Southridge Hospital is located on Plaza Way, just across the street from Southridge High School. The new hospital will also open their Emergency Room today.
The Trios Health location on Auburn will transition into the Trios Woman's & Children Hospital. The emergency area will be changed to an Urgent Care facility.
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market
- Wa-Hi Dance Team takes 4th in state championship
- Burglary, theft suspect wanted in Yakima County after escape from community custody
- Secretary of state will undergo treatment for colon cancer