Trios Health continued their transition into their new Southridge Hospital, by transferring patients from their hospital in Kennewick on Auburn.
Starting at 7AM this morning, three ambulances were used to transfer the almost 30 patients. The process should be finished by early this afternoon.
The new Trios Southridge Hospital is located on Plaza Way, just across the street from Southridge High School. The new hospital will also open their Emergency Room today.
The Trios Health location on Auburn will transition into the Trios Woman's & Children Hospital. The emergency area will be changed to an Urgent Care facility.
- Meals on Wheels hosts first ever local fundraiser
- Local youth refugee performance works to inspire positive change
- Community rallies behind Meals on Wheels
- Store owners on high alert due to shoplifting spike in Kennewick
- Wildlife, forestry groups presenting in Yakima for 4-day convention
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding