Trios Health continued their transition into their new Southridge Hospital, by transferring patients from their hospital in Kennewick on Auburn.
Starting at 7AM this morning, three ambulances were used to transfer the almost 30 patients. The process should be finished by early this afternoon.
The new Trios Southridge Hospital is located on Plaza Way, just across the street from Southridge High School. The new hospital will also open their Emergency Room today.
The Trios Health location on Auburn will transition into the Trios Woman's & Children Hospital. The emergency area will be changed to an Urgent Care facility.
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced
- Vulnerable pets earn second chance at life with generous donation
- Lineup ready for Yakima's Apple Jam talent search
- Burning of garbage cause of West Valley fire
- Camp Hope in Yakima sticking around until possibly November
- Funding for Yakima downtown plaza once again a problem