Trios' Southridge Hospital is set to open its doors to patients on July 15th.
Hospital officials were hoping for an opening day in June, but gaining state approval for use of the new building's elevators has delayed the process.
Three of the seven total elevators have been commissioned this week allowing equipment and furniture to be moved to the top floors.
An open house is set for May 31st from noon until 6 PM.
- Community scared after recent violence in Yakima
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Thrift store and non-profit continues fight against homelessness
- Police arrest suspect in murder of 14-year-old boy
- Man charged with assaulting 7-week-old daughter