Family members and the community gather at the Pasco Airport to welcome home Kelsi Peck from Korea.
The 23-year old served as a Private First Class in the Army.
She's been in Korea for the last year and said it's good to be back.
"It's great, it's been a really long year," said Peck. "I have my own little family in the Army but it's not like real family."
Operation Thank You set up the big welcome home celebration.
Peck was given plenty of welcome home gifts from veterans themselves.
From all of us here at Your Local ABC, Kelsi, we're glad you're home and we thank you for your service.
- Energy Northwest awarded for commitment to hiring veterans
- Richland council accepting Code Enforcement Board applications
- Absent budget deal, Washington prepares for a shutdown
- 3 jailed on suspicion of graffiting vehicles
- Officials nab serial credit card fraud suspect
- Woman in jail after stabbing boyfriend in gentials