LINCOLN COUNTY, Ore. - A large truck carrying eels flipped over on Highway 101 Thursday, forcing troopers to close the roadway.
Crews arrived to a river of slime and eels, both dead and alive, coating the roadway at milepost 131.
OSP tweeted photos of the incident around 1:30 p.m. showing a car that was involved in the crash covered in goo.
The eels were going to be transported to Korea for consumption, Oregon State Police said.
- Prince George marks 4th birthday with new photo
- White House demands release of US prisoners in Iran or face 'serious consequences'
- Polish Senate approves controversial judicial bill
- Spicer: The President did not want me to go
- Eight former CBO directors defend the agency amid Republican criticism
- Kennewick becomes first place in Washington to carry breakthrough vision technology