The driver of a lawn care business crashes the company truck straight into a Kennewick home this afternoon.
The Benton County Sheriffs Office said the TruGreen driver failed to stop at a stop sign heading north on Gum St. at 27th Ave.
Another driver going east on 27th Ave. hit the tail end of the truck, causing it to drive straight in the right side of this home.
Luckily, nobody was injured.
- Turkey blocks Wikipedia over what it calls terror 'smear campaign'
- Rattlesnakes come out of hibernation in the Tri-Cities
- Community members spread messages of acceptance outside of Prosser school
- Community scared after recent violence in Yakima
- Goats return to manage levee vegetation along Mill Creek
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties