From the Pasco Police-
At approximately 11:30 PM last night (5/11/14) a subject entered the King City Truck Stop Convenience Store in the 2100 Block of East Hillsboro Street in Pasco. The subject was armed with what appears to be a machete, demanding cash from the clerk working the counter inside the store. The suspects face was mostly covered by a mask and he was wearing dark clothing. Still photos of the suspect are attached for your review. The robber received an undisclosed amount of cash and is believed to have fled the area in a vehicle from a nearby parking lot.
The suspect is believed to be approximately 5-8 inches tall, 170 lbs. The jacket he was wearing has a skull style logo on the breast area of the jacket. Beyond that he was wearing all black clothing and bandana. The individual is believed to be a Hispanic or Caucasian male in his late twenties.
If anyone may have any information concerning the identity of the robber and or information concerning the incident they are asked to please contact the Pasco Police.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities