From the Pasco Police-
At approximately 11:30 PM last night (5/11/14) a subject entered the King City Truck Stop Convenience Store in the 2100 Block of East Hillsboro Street in Pasco. The subject was armed with what appears to be a machete, demanding cash from the clerk working the counter inside the store. The suspects face was mostly covered by a mask and he was wearing dark clothing. Still photos of the suspect are attached for your review. The robber received an undisclosed amount of cash and is believed to have fled the area in a vehicle from a nearby parking lot.
The suspect is believed to be approximately 5-8 inches tall, 170 lbs. The jacket he was wearing has a skull style logo on the breast area of the jacket. Beyond that he was wearing all black clothing and bandana. The individual is believed to be a Hispanic or Caucasian male in his late twenties.
If anyone may have any information concerning the identity of the robber and or information concerning the incident they are asked to please contact the Pasco Police.
- Home Builders Association warns flood victims of scams and provides tips
- Annual Fire Ops Training shows daily work of a firefighter
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park