Trump chooses South Carolina congressman as budget director.
President-elect Donald Trump is set to nominate his former campaign manager, Republican South Carolina Rep. Mick Mulvaney to be the director of Office of Management and Budget.
Mulvaney, if confirmed by the Senate, would manage the White House's annual proposed budget, program and policies.
The director also sets up the federal government's purchase of goods and services, called procurement, and oversees the performance review for government agencies and federal employees.
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations
- Walla Walla General Hospital breaks its silence following closure announcement
- State responds to letter from West Richland regarding pot shop location