Trump chooses South Carolina congressman as budget director.
President-elect Donald Trump is set to nominate his former campaign manager, Republican South Carolina Rep. Mick Mulvaney to be the director of Office of Management and Budget.
Mulvaney, if confirmed by the Senate, would manage the White House's annual proposed budget, program and policies.
The director also sets up the federal government's purchase of goods and services, called procurement, and oversees the performance review for government agencies and federal employees.
- Bodies of 2 UN experts found in Democratic Republic of Congo
- Richland former Gonzaga player to see team make history
- Inmate populations in Yakima County climbing fast
- Home improvement scams on the rise this Spring
- Two police officers promoted in ceremony in West Richland
- Uber driver waits for Pasco city approval