Trump chooses South Carolina congressman as budget director.
President-elect Donald Trump is set to nominate his former campaign manager, Republican South Carolina Rep. Mick Mulvaney to be the director of Office of Management and Budget.
Mulvaney, if confirmed by the Senate, would manage the White House's annual proposed budget, program and policies.
The director also sets up the federal government's purchase of goods and services, called procurement, and oversees the performance review for government agencies and federal employees.
- Bud Clary Toyota of Yakima supports student attendance with bicycle give away
- Pilot escapes plane crash unharmed
- UK Parliament hit by cyberattack
- Early morning Tanglewood Apartment fire displaces multiple families
- Pasco Fire & Rescue train for distressed swimmer rescue
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities