Frequent flyers in Yakima now have a way to get through customs quickly and efficiently.
The TSA showcased its pre-check enrollment center today -- it's an expedited screening program that allows pre-approved airline travelers to get through security checkpoints in little to no time.
The program started in December, and has over 200,000 people enrolled nationwide -- Yakima has over 120 people since starting late last month.
- Controversial Prosser librarian speaks out on immigration at local town hall
- St. Paul school in Yakima may soon relocate
- Former manager of the closed Black Angus is getting a new chance
- Tri-Tech students compete in Welding Wars
- Bob Hall Dealership's ‘Change is Good' campaign funding kid's ideas
- Brown scores major wins for Tri-Cities in Senate capital budget