Frequent flyers in Yakima now have a way to get through customs quickly and efficiently.
The TSA showcased its pre-check enrollment center today -- it's an expedited screening program that allows pre-approved airline travelers to get through security checkpoints in little to no time.
The program started in December, and has over 200,000 people enrolled nationwide -- Yakima has over 120 people since starting late last month.
- First cannabis-infused massage studio opens in the Tri-Cities
- Tri-City Americans picked 9th, 16th overall in NHL draft
- Yakama Nation's fuel tax exemption sought by state
- Yakima's end of Ramadan celebration
- Hit-and-run sends Wapato man to hospital
- Domestic Violence Services seeks air mattress donations