The 18th annual Tumbleweed Music Festival is underway at Howard Amon Park in Richland.
This year there are over 100 groups performing folk, blues, and Americana on five stages.
There are also workshops at the Richland community center on topics like songwriting and guitar playing.
The event began Friday night with a youth concert, and runs through the weekend with a feature concert Saturday at 7pm and a Contra dance Sunday at 8pm.
- Authorities search for man lost in the Yakima River
- Fire officials urge public to use caution when burning outdoors
- Ride Transit Month: Environmental benefits
- Crews battle fire on I-82 East outside of Prosser
- Multiple injuries in 2 vehicle collision on Clearwater
- Arizona prosecutor wants jail time for Vikings WR Floyd