The 18th annual Tumbleweed Music Festival is underway at Howard Amon Park in Richland.
This year there are over 100 groups performing folk, blues, and Americana on five stages.
There are also workshops at the Richland community center on topics like songwriting and guitar playing.
The event began Friday night with a youth concert, and runs through the weekend with a feature concert Saturday at 7pm and a Contra dance Sunday at 8pm.
- 1st annual Plowing Bee and Horse Spectacular still taking place despite recent flooding
- WIAA Drill and Dance Championships arrive at the Yakima Valley Sundome
- Oregon woman pleads guilty to assaulting passenger on flight
- Prosser school bus driver facing backlash for religious signs
- Bills aim to aid job seekers with criminal history
- Police: Naked man destroys home in Edmonds