Two people were booked for possession of narcotics and also face charges related to a gun following a August 25th incident in Kennewick.
Police say 27-year-old Richard Vasquez and 23-year-old Candida Suarez were located inside of a stolen car on the 4700 block of West Metaline Avenue.
Vasquez was also book for possession of stolen property while Suarez was booked on warrants. During a search of the vehicle, detectivs also located narcoties, paraphernalia and a gun.
- Police looking for shoplifters
- Demands to Qatar: Close Al Jazeera, reduce Iran ties
- The Latest: Apartment surveillance video shows no intruder in Seattle fatal shooting
- Total solar eclipse casts spotlight on rural Oregon town
- Why North Korea, US don't want all-out war
- Ousted South Korean president's confidante sentenced