Summary of Incident-
Two vehicle thefts within 8 minutes of each other should remind everyone that leaving your vehicle warming up, unlocked, and with keys in the vehicle just isn't a safe thing to do. Two Kennewick residents learned the hard way this morning as both left their vehicles running and unattended, in order to warm them up. Both came back outside to find their vehicles gone. Other than vehicles were left running and unattended it does not appear the incidents are related.
Don't make it early for a car theif. Remember that when your leave it, lock it. And never leave your vehicle running and unattended. It's an open invitation for any theif.
-2004 Hyundai Sonata 4 Door Sedan
-2000 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup
- 86-year-old Selah man struck, killed by SUV while driving scooter
- Police trying to identify 2 suspects involved in credit card skimming at Shell station
- Pasco police chief concerned about the identity of potential Uber drivers
- Richland begins construction of second dog park
- WSP to crack down on studded tires
- City of Pasco to discuss public market